Upload your signature and create Signature Stamps.
Cash on Delivery available
- Save time with a replica of your handwriting.
- Simply upload an image of your signature.
- Available in red, blue and black ink.
- Body colour can be Blue, Black or Red.
- No stamp pad needed. 5000 impressions
- While designing, for best results, kindly refer to the section below ‘Design Guidelines for Stamps’
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Sign documentation easily and quickly with customized signature stamps for your business
Owning up to a ton of paperwork can be a hassle, however, a stamp with signature comes handy in cases like these. A name stamp is really helpful for entrepreneurs, established business owners, and freelancers that are looking to authenticate their services via documentation process. We offer three ink options, blue, black and red. The built quality of the product is pretty good and will last longer than expected. Now, customize a signature stamp with your signature and you can save time with a replica of your handwriting.
Design Guidelines for Stamps:
- Simple designs look better on stamps. Avoid detailed artwork and tiny text on stamps.
- Logos and text will work best. Simple elements, clean lines. Use high-resolution images.
- Do not use scanned stamp impressions, photographs, human faces, screenshots, or copyright content.
- Do not overlap images or text while uploading
- For best results, ensure the font is in bold and follow the minimum font size requirement of 12 pt
Product Dimensions(lwh) (For Base): 7.2cm x 3.5cm x 8.4cm
For Best Quality Logo & Text
- Make sure that the images / logos are black & white and not color or images with gray scale, shadows etc.
- Please bear in mind, large areas of solid coverage may not work well when stamped, the ink may become uneven or inconsistent.
- Make sure that photographs and 3D artwork are not uploaded.
- Ensure that the image is high-resolution.
viyarty India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: Austria/China